Introducing On-track Competition in the Passenger Rail Services 2019
13th - 15th March 2019, Masaryk Universtiy, Brno, Czech Republic
Main topic: On-track competition in rail passenger services
Aim: The aim of the round table was to bring experience with on-track competition in rail passenger services in different countries of the European Union.
The Institute for Transport Studies, University of Leeds, Masaryk University and the Journal of Rail Transportation Planning and Management organized roundtable focused on impacts of Introducing On-track Competition in the Passenger Rail Services. The round table was coordinated by Professor Chris Nash, Dr. Phill Wheat and Dr. Zdeněk Tomeš. Following the round table a special issue of the Journal of Railway Transport Planning and Management covering On-track Competition in Passenger Rail Services will be commissioned and edited by the round table coordinators.
- Paper submission open 10th January 2019
- Paper submission closed 10th Feb 2019
- Review comments available 5st April 2019
- Submission of revised papers 31 May 2019
- Final decision on acceptance (hopefully, but subject to reviews) 30 June 2019
- Intended publication of papers (hopefully) 15th August 2019
- The contact address is email@example.com
Final presentation with timetable is available here.
Photos from the event: here.